Featured Post

Beware of Pyramid Schemes in Disguise

I'll tell you a story, but first, the familiar questions: Do you want to be financially secure? Do you want to be your own boss? Do you ...

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Responsible Dressing - Real or Fad?












Young girls are trying out outfits that are below-the-knee length, which have once been described as "for old people." One thing is for sure, this length is a comfortable, worry-free, and reduces concerns of "I can't bend because people will see too much," or "This wind is going to embarrass me." These days, the belief that being young means showing a lot of skin seems to be fading. Girls are dressing up more responsibly, focusing on a positive image that makes them and everyone around them comfortable. More and more, guys are finding that they are being ignored when they suggest scantily clad looks for girls. Witnessing this on numerous occasions have made me wonder if this is a social change situation or if this is just a trend that will fade as quickly as it was introduced. 

 

2 comments:

  1. Nah, I don't think it's a trend that will fade away because it always was there before. I think it's classy and that's the look ladies are going for these days :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so. Young ladies need to realize that this style works for them.

      Delete

Blog Archive